I had an idea for this type of drink quite some time ago, but we never had all the ingredients together at once. Lately we finally got them all and it turned out really well! I was really excited that this idea was original, but when I googled it, well, my excitement melted like ice on hot pavement. Nonetheless, even if it isn’t a 100% original idea, we still enjoy this drink and think you will too.
- 2½ ounces high quality pure agave tequila (Costco carries several including a Kirkland brand)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 10 ounces Kirkland organic lemonade
- 6 rosemary leaves, chopped
- optional: mix of Kirkland sea salt and culinary sugar for rimming the glass
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender.
- If you don’t want chunks of rosemary leaves you can strain the rosemarita through a sieve.. personally we like them!
- Optionally, mix sea salt and culinary sugar in a shallow saucer, lightly wet the rim of your glass and dip in the mix.
- Pour the rosemarita into the glass and enjoy!