I’ve called this an Organic VitaDetox juice because the veggies and fruits used are a super punch of goodness, and taste great too! Beets contain betalains which are shown to provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification support. Carrots provide high betacarotene and like beets they are important in the fight against cardiovascular disease. Apples give us vitamins plus phenols and flavonids. Coconut water provides vitamins, minerals and isotonic electrolytes. What a super combo! You will need a juicer to make this drink, I acquired our Jack Lalanne juicer at Costco for about $100 and Costco has many other types available as well.
- 6 organic beets (lime sized)
- 4-5 organic carrots (medium sized)
- 3 organic Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup organic Coconut water
- Peel all the fruits and vegetables and cut into small sizes so as to fit into the juice maker.
- Make the juice and then mix in the coconut water.
- The juice can be stored in the fridge for several days.