Sauerkraut vitamin bomb salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 1½ sauerkraut
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons spring onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- Kirkland fresh ground Tellicherry pepper
- Squeeze all the "juice" from sauerkraut and then chop into bite size pieces.
- Mix the sauerkraut with carrot, spring onion, sugar, oil and lots of fresh ground pepper.
- Optionally garnish with parsley
Recipe by Costco Diva at http://www.costcodiva.com/sauerkraut-vitamin-bomb-salad/