Omelete crepes with ham, cheese and bruschetta
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 eggs
- 3 slices of Kirkland Black Forest ham
- 3 slices Gouda cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes cut in to quarters
- 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Kirkland balsamic vinaigrette
- ¼ teaspoon Kirkland extra virgin olive oil
- Kirkland salt and fresh ground pepper
- In a small bowl mix the tomatoes, basil, balsamic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Beat one egg with a fork. Add salt, pepper and ½ tsp of water.
- Heat a smaller non stick frying pan until it is very hot, then lightly spray with cooking oil.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and angle the pan from side to side and front to back so as to spread the egg in a thin layer all over the pan.
- When the omelet is almost cooked, flip it to the other side and cover one half with 1½ slice of cheese, 1½ slice of ham. Roll the omelet crepe and repeat with second egg.
- On top of each omelet serve half of the bruschetta.
Recipe by Costco Diva at http://www.costcodiva.com/omelet-crepes-with-ham-cheese-and-bruschetta/