Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana (best with a very ripe banana)
- fruit topping
- Version 2 - add ¼ cup finely ground almonds (Costco offers whole and sliced almonds)
- Mash the banana with a fork until it is a mush.
- Beat the eggs with an electric mixer until they are fluffy.
- For version 2, combine the bananas with the almonds.
- Combine the banana mixture with the eggs and fry in a hot skillet that has been sprayed with oil.
- These pancakes are very sweet, so serving with maple syrup or sugar is a bit of overkill. But do top with your favorite fresh fruit!
Recipe by Costco Diva at http://www.costcodiva.com/gluten-free-banana-pancakes/