St Patrick's Day Green Pea Party Soup
Recipe type: Appetizer
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the vegetable broth to a simmer, then add the potato and cook until soft.
- Add peas and cream and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer soup into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the creamy soup back into the pot and warm up and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- When you are ready to serve the soup, toast some slices of bread, spread with butter and lightly dust with cayenne pepper, and top with radish sprouts.
- Serve the soup and sprinkle with a little extra black pepper and optionally with a few radish sprout leaves.
Recipe by Costco Diva at http://www.costcodiva.com/st-patricks-day-green-pea-party-soup/