Simple Tomato Salad
Author: Costco Diva
Recipe type: Salad
- 3 tomatoes (I used Roma tomatoes; I would have preferred Heirloom but didn't have any at the time. Really any tomato type will taste great.)
- ⅛ white onion
- fresh ground Kirkland Himalayan pink salt
- fresh ground Kirkland Tellicherry pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons canola oil
- Slice the tomatoes crosswise into 3-4 mm (1/4") thick slices.
- Slice the onion very thinly and sprinkle over the tomato slices.
- Drizzle the oil and vinegar over the tomato and onion slices.
- Liberally apply fresh ground pepper and salt.
Recipe by Costco Diva at http://www.costcodiva.com/simple-tomato-salad/